I’m also attaching a pdf file with additional information on leads selection criteria.
Lastly I’m attaching an xls file with template for a sample. When you apply for the job please review the video go through a pdf and apply with a SAMPLE xls file attached. For the sample I need you to go through the first 35 business listings on this page and fill in that xls file with them.
Candidates who successfully finished the sample following all the instruction will be hired. We have about 2-4 openings. We are looking for candidates to spend minimum 20 hours a week on this project up to 25 hours.
http://youtu.be/6tKPU830_aU (part 1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvs8qaEJVHk (part 2)
Research criteria file:
XLS template for you to fill with sample:
Expected Pay rate 1.5$/hour including fees.
Starting On: May 21, 2013
Posted On: May 14, 2013 16:58 UTC
Category: Administrative Support > Web Research
Hours Billed: 2,244.50
click to apply Read More
If you haven’t yet reliable Bootstrap from Sound, you’ll be astonished at how quick you can move out a lyrate, responsive website.
StrapPress: WordPress + Cheep Bootstrap StrapPress is a new susceptible WordPress melody that aims to talk all of this and much. It’s a professionally-
Supported idea that ships with all the Chirrup Bootstrap goodies crowded in. Stacked with scores of easy-to-use features for your cypher WordPress soul, StrapPress incorporates everything you get with Cheep Bootstrap but with a focussing on show and usability for WordPress.
StrapPress features: Two disparate homepage layouts with widget areas Cardinal different diplomatist templates including a lense conformation and sitemap A motif options diplomat to easily travel styles, layouts, and proportionality without having to looking at any inscribe Lightbox functionality automatically further to images and recording inserted into pages/post Gallery template that is full customizable with polar layouts and styles Digit widget areas on varies industrialist templates Multiethnic icons easily supplemental to the head, footer, or both All of the HTML and JS Bootstrap elements make been conveniently situated within WordPress shortcodes for relaxation of use.
You’ve got built-in shortcodes easy for printing, code, blockquotes, tables, buttons, icons, tabs, labels, alerts, tooltips, popovers, locomote bars and statesman!
These are meet a few of the features you can compel on your tract in a weigh of seconds via the StrapPress shortcodes. As you can see, it’s prepackaged with lots of fantastically easy-to-use UI elements for quick creating and customizing your own WordPress position. StrapPress is available for $35, which includes paid operation. Change out a unrecorded exhibit of StrapPress to see it in litigate.
If you more quires contact usRead More
BuddyPress Toolbar plugin adds useful admin links and resources for BuddyPress 1.5+/1.6+ to the WordPress Toolbar / Admin Bar.
Quick Access to BuddyPress Resources – Time Saver! This small and lightweight plugin just adds a lot BuddyPress related resources to your toolbar / admin bar. Also links to all setting/ tab pages of the plugin are added making life for community managers/ administrators a lot easier. So you might just switch from the fontend of your site to ‘Activity Moderating’ (BP 1.6) or the ‘Main Settings’ page etc.
- The plugin is primarily intended towards (multisite) admins and webmasters.
- Support for all native BuddyPress settings plus a huge list of supported plugins & themes out of the box (see below for full listing).
- Fully Multisite compatible, you can also network-enable it – full support of Multisite specific stuff!
- A massive list of resource & community links is included: support forums, code snippets, translations etc.
- A special – fully conditional – “Manage Groups” group where plugins like hook in.
- The added menu items by the plugin follow the same user cabalities as their original links – in other words: if a link to a settings page is not displayed without my plugin for a certain user role/capability it won’t be when my plugin is active!
- 4 action hooks included for hooking custom menu items in — for all main sections plus the resource group section (see FAQ section here for more info on that).
- 11 additional icon colors included (changeable via filters)
- 7 filters included to change wording/tooltip and icon of the main item – for more info see FAQ section here
- For custom “branding” or special needs a few sections like “Extensions” and “Resource links group” could be hidden from displaying via your active theme/child theme – for more info see FAQ section here
- Fully internationalized! Real-life tested and developed with international users in mind! Also supports update-secure custom language file (if you need special wording…)
- Fully WPML compatible!
- Tested with WordPress versions 3.3.1, 3.3.2 and 3.4-beta releases – also in debug mode (no stuff there, ok?
The plugin is fully compatible with the latest WordPress version (requires WP 3.3+) and therefore with BuddyPress 1.5 branch AND the upcoming 1.6 branch (currently in alpha status). The plugin dynamically supports the different admin settings links in BOTH BuddyPress versions! — So, just go and manage your community. Use this time saver!
As the name suggests this plugin is intended towards community managers/ webmasters and administrators. The new toolbar / admin bar items will only be displayed if the current user has the WordPress role/cabability of
administrator. (Note: This can be customized via helper functions/constants, see FAQ here.
At this time my plugin out of the box supports also links to settings pages of some BuddyPress specific plugins:
- Plugin: ”BuddyPress ScholarPress Courseware” (free, by ScholarPress Dev Crew)
- Plugin: ”BP Group Organizer” (free, by David Dean)
- Plugin: ”BP Group Hierarchy” (free, by David Dean)
- Plugin: ”BuddyPress Group Extras” (free, by slaFFik)
- Plugin: ”BuddyPress Group Default Avatar” (free, by Vernon Fowler)
- Plugin: ”BuddyPress Group Email Subscription” (free, by Deryk Wenaus + Boone Gorges)
- Plugin: ”BP GTM System” (free, by slaFFik + valant)
- Plugin: ”CD BuddyPress Avatar Bubble” (free, by slaFFik + valant)
- Plugin: ”Buddypress User Account Type Lite” (free, by Rimon Habib)
- Plugin: “BP Profiles Statistics” (premium, by slaFFik)
- Plugin: ”BP Profile Search” (free, by Andrea Tarantini)
- Plugin: ”BuddyPress Portfolio” (free, by Nicolas Crocfer)
- Plugin: ”BuddyPress Login Redirect” (free, by Jatinder Pal Singh)
- Plugin: ”BP Profile as Homepage” (free, by Jatinder Pal Singh)
- Plugin: ”sxss Buddypress Shared Friends” (free, by sxss)
- Plugin: ”Breadcrumbs Everywhere” (free, by Betsy Kimak)
- Plugin: ”BuddyStream” (free, by Peter Hofman)
- Plugin: ”BuddyPress MyMood” (free, by Ayush)
- Plugin: ”BuddyPress Achievements” (free, by Paul Gibbs)
- Plugin: ”BuddyPress Twitter” (free, by Charl Kruger)
- Plugin: ”BP Code Snippets” (free, by imath)
- Plugin: ”Invite Anyone” (free, by Boone Gorges)
- Plugin: ”Events Manager” (free, by Marcus Sykes)
- Plugin: ”WangGuard” (free, by WangGuard Team)
- Plugin: ”Members” (free, by Justin Tadlock)
- Your free or premium BuddyPress specific plugin? - Just contact me with specific data
At this time my plugin out of the box supports also links to settings pages of some BuddyPress specific/supporting themes or frameworks:
- Theme Framework with child themes: “Genesis Framework” via “Genesis Connect” plugin (both premium, by StudioPress)
- Theme: ”Custom Community” (free, by Themekraft)
- Theme: ”Frisco for BuddyPress” (free, by David Carson)
- Theme: ”Elbee Elgee” (free, by Doug Stewart)
- Themes: “Visual” (premium) and “Fanwood” (free) (both by DevPress)
- Theme: “Builder Framework” via “Builder BuddyPress” plugin (premium, by iThemes)
- Theme Framework with child themes: “Infinity (Anti-) Framework” via “BP Template Pack” plugin (free/beta, by PressCrew)
- Themes: “Gratitude” and “Buddies” (both premium, by Chris Paul/ZenThemes)
- Themes: “Business Services” and “BuddyPress Corporate” (both free, by WPMU DEV)
- Themes: “3colours”, “Bruce”, “Detox”, “Ines”, “Ice”, “Niukita”, “Soho”, “Solitude”, “Speed”, “Spyker” – all from 3oneseven.com (all 10 free, by milo317)
- Your free or premium BuddyPress specific theme/framework? - Just contact me with specific data
- Not only supporting official BuddyPress sites ALSO third-party and user links – so just the whole BuddyPress ecosystem
- Link to downloadable German language packs – only displayed when German locales are active (de_DE, de_AT, de_CH, de_LU)
- Link to official German BuddyPress forum – only displayed when German locales are active (de_DE, de_AT, de_CH, de_LU)
- NOTE: I would be happy to add more language/locale specific resources and more useful third-party links – just contact me!
- English (default) – always included
- German – always included
- .pot file (
buddypress-toolbar.pot) for translators is also always included
- Easy plugin translation platform with GlotPress tool: Translate “BuddyPress Toolbar”…
- Your translation? - Just send it in
Credit where credit is due: This plugin here is inspired and based on the work of Remkus de Vries @defries and his original “WooThemes Admin Bar Addition” plugin. A plugin from deckerweb.de and GenesisThemes
- I am open for your suggestions and feedback – Thank you for using or trying out one of my plugins!
- Drop me a line @deckerweb on Twitter
- Follow me on my Facebook page
- Or follow me on +David Decker on Google Plus
Tips & More
- Check out more great helper plugins for admins in my WordPress Toolbar / Admin Bar plugin series…
- Also see my other plugins or see my WordPress.org profile page
- Tip: GenesisFinder - Find then create. Your Genesis Framework Search Engine.
If you more quires contact us
Description of Achievements BuddyPress Plugin
Achievements gives your BuddyPress community fresh impetus by promoting and rewarding social interaction with challenges, badges and points. Inspired by video game achievement systems, Achievements for BuddyPress gives your community fresh impetus by promoting and rewarding social interaction with challenges, badges and points. For example, reward users for commenting on a blog post or uploading a picture to their profile.
For information, support, premium enhancements and developer documentation, visit http://achievementsapp.com/. (skip to the 6 minute mark to see the plugin in action)
- Make sure you’re running BuddyPress.
- Install via WordPress Plugins administration page.
- Activate the plugin.
- To get started, visit your site, and select the “Achievements” in the main navigation.
Requires: WP 3.0.1, BuddyPress 1.5 or higher
Compatible up to: WP 3.3.1, BuddyPress 1.6
Last Updated: 2012-4-1
Average Rating:- 4 stars (51 ratings)
Download For This Theme:- Achievements Theme
Easily hide specific tabs on BuddyPress member
Hiding the unneeded tabs with some CSS
So how would we hide the tabs we don’t need? Simple we’ll use some CSS to hide them! Luckily every tab has it’s own unique ID, so we can easily target them. Let’s start with the profiles.
Hiding Profile Tabs
Those are all of them, and if you’d use this code you’d lose all tabs. So remove the CSS of the ones you’d want to keep. If you’re done and you know some CSS, you can combine them into one declaration.
Hiding the Group Tabs
And that’s it! Add this CSS to the stylesheet of your child theme, so you don’t lose these changes on BuddyPress updates, and you’re golden!
Bonus Tip: Hide tabs added by 3rd party Plugins
If you’d like to hide tabs added by third party plugins, you can use FireBug to quickly find the CSS you need to target. Simply open up your Firebug/Chrome inspector and inspect the tab you want to hide. You get something like this:
Copy the name of the ID you’d like to change and set a display none on it, using the CSS examples given in this trick. That’s how easy it is!
Got any BuddyPress tricks you’d like to see answered?
Leave a reply in the comments and I’ll do my best to answer them in an upcoming trick! Also you can follow me on Twitter to receive the latest BuddyPress news. It’s good to be able to share some tricks with you again!
If you more quires contact us
The Skysa App Bar is a web app platform which enhances any website or blog;
Giving you the ability to add apps like Live Support Chat, Instant Messaging, Announcements and more. Enabling a website with Skysa takes less than 5 minutes. Once installed the Skysa Bar displays on your webpage at the bottom or top (your choice) of the browser window; making it unobtrusive, while at the same time, presenting a range of applications you have added to the bar for your visitors and site members to use. Some more apps which can be added to your Skysa Bar include: Chat Roop, Interactive Sharing, Who’s Online, Translate, Voting Poll, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube videos, RSS and News Ticker, with many others available in our App library.
Why Use Skysa?
With Skysa, you can add or improve social features, add other social services to your website, engage your website visitors, collect valuable member information, the list goes on. Skysa is designed to help websites keep visitors longer and build more traffic through socially engaging apps. Skysa is a robust web app platform; once added to your website, you never have to update code to get new features or updates (Less Headaches for you).
The Skysa Difference:
- Not a Browser Plug-in – Skysa is not a browser plug-in; meaning your visitors do not have to install anything to use the apps added to your bar. It is ready on demand and available on every page you place our code.
- Fully Customizable – The Skysa bar is fully customizable; from the apps you use to the design of your bar. Most apps have settings you can change to further fine tune your bar to your websites needs. For example, the customization options we allow for style of your bar in unmatched, giving you the option to set background images, font, hover colors and much more! There are also placement and display options which allow you to choose what part of the browser window the bar displays; top, bottom, and left and right options for the compact view.
- Integrated Membership System – The Skysa platform features a secure integrated membership and registration system that is used with our integrated Chat Room, IM, Commenting and other social apps. Additionally, you can configure Skysa to work with your own Member System. If you have a WordPress, BuddyPress, Spruz or Ning website your bar will work seamlessly with the members of your website; no additional setup required.
If you more quires contact usRead More